Sensitive Kids: Energetic Tools for the Family
Some children tend to struggle more than others with fears, overwhelm, over-thinking, or poor sleep. Come learn ways to manage strong emotions, feel more calm, and be more comfortable in high stimulus environments.
This class is geared toward children and their caregivers because we find the best results come when everyone in the family understands the concepts and tools that are taught.
You will learn:
• How anxiety and overwhelm affect your energy body.
• How to be "grounded" and why it is so important.
• Why meltdowns and anxious feelings happen and that there's nothing wrong with your emotions and feelings.
• Tools to work with the energy system and the nervous system to reduce "meltdowns" and improve sleep.
• Why cues of safety are paramount to managing nervous system states and how to use them to calm the mind and emotions.
You will receive:
• Live 90 minute class
• Live 30 minute follow-up Q & A
• Recordings of both sessions
• Pre-class booklet with background information
• Handout with summaries of the exercises and techniques used in the class.
Friday, December 4th, 2020
6:00pm - 7:30pm EST (US)
Time Zone Converter: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldc.../converter-classic.html
Kids ages 5 - 12 (One adult per family must attend, both parents are welcome and encouraged to attend)
$60 per family/household
We will email you a Zoom link as well as an important pre-class information PDF before the class begins.
Kristi Joy, HTCP/I, LMT is an Energy Medicine Practitioner and Instructor with over 20 years of experience in the healing arts and meditation. She has a private energy healing and teaching practice and is mom to a "sensitive" kid.
Bonnie Thompson, HTCP, CECP/CBCP has been practicing Energy Medicine with clients and with her four "sensitive" kids since 2006. She is passionate about educating and empowering parents and children to live healthy, happy lives.